Monday, September 3, 2012

Camping Adevnture!

Hey everyone!
Here is a piece I made based on a recent camping trip I had with my friends and my husband. The animal representations are oddly very accurate. I am the squirrel with all the marshmallows and my husband is the otter with the hotdog on a stick. We even had lanterns like the ones pictured, only ours were paper with glow sticks in them. I would love the see if the lightning bugs in a jar work though. I hope to do more pieces based upon this trip!

2 comments:

Do It Done said...

that turned out soo good! although I think you ate more marshmallows than that! unless you count that as one serving...

Sarah Melling said...

Love, love love this image! And even your text made me laugh out loud. (Especially " I am the squirrel with all the marshmallows and my husband is the otter with the hotdog on a stick." ) And yes, fireflies in a jar are wonderful...I even posted a sketch of them on my blog last week!