Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sundays of drawing

Every Sunday my husband and I go to coffee and draw. We will work on projects, just stuff for fun or practice, sometimes freelance work. There is usually a Jumble break involved and if we have an extra $2, banana bread for me.

Today I drew this truck that was parked across the street. I find that drawing cars, trucks, and other machinery is very hard. I assume it has something to do with the fact that I am a girl. It's easier if I tell myself that than just merely I can't figure out how to draw these things. Anyway, this one turned out pretty good I think. Yes I know the tires are too small. I'm telling myself it's a low-rider or some sort of pimped ride that requires tiny wheels. It's a Dodge in case you were wondering. I forgot to write the words on the tailgate. At least I know what a tailgate is.

No comments: