Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 and... we're OFF!

Aye Carumba! It's already 2017 and I am already behind on my blogging. (Good thing I didn't make it a new year's resolution to blog more!)


I'm so happy to start off the new year with some fun news!


On January 28th form 9-10am, I'll be participating in a webinar series for SCBWI (YAY!). I'm joining such children's books greats as Tara Lazar, Josh Funk, and Linda Ashman!



I'll be chatting away about polishing person style (for your books that is). Finding your voice both visually and with words is no easy task, but we all have it in us! Here's a link for more information and how to register for the webinars:

https://inlandnw.scbwi.org/events/from-bright-idea-to-the-final-page-turn/

I'm always excited at ANY opportunity to geek out and talk about picture books and the craft of making them. So join me and the other amazing writers for some serious geek out time!



There's more to chat about, but I'll just make another post, so I feel more encouraged that I'm blogging more. ;)


Happy 2017!
jx









No comments: