Saturday, November 7, 2015

PiBoIdMo!

Hey everyone
Happy fall! You might already know that November is National Novel Writing Month (nanowrimo) where you take on the challenge of writing a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. Pretty awesome I know! Well, it's also Picture Book Idea Month-or PiBoIdMo. PiBoIdMo's challenge is to come up with a picture book idea every single day for the month of November.

It's very fun and freeing to just let your ideas flow without letting them get too precious or (like me) end up stifling your creativity. So I'm participating in PiBoIdMo this year AND today (Day 7 of the challenge) I am guest blogging on the site! Check it out:

http://taralazar.com/2015/11/07/piboidmo-day-7-jessixa-bagley-activates-her-muse-plus-a-prize/


Thanks so much to Tara Lazar for asking me to chat about my inspiration!
jx




No comments: