Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey all!
Just a quick note to wish you all a Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Mine was out of sight and a blur of action. But I really miss it even though it was exhausting.  

I just have a couple of updates. My website has some new work up. Mostly work I've mentioned here on my blog, but hadn't made it's way to the site yet. But my wonderful husband has made it all shiny and current, so that is a good thing and I sooooo appreciate him for helping me with my website.

In some fun news, I'm featured in the January February issue of the SCBWI newsletter in the Art Spot as well as having a couple of illustrations dotting the issue. I'm very excited to get that shout our from SCBWI. Thanks again!

Also, I am officially signed up and attending the annual winter conference for the SCBWI in February. I'm VERY excited to get to attend that conference. Cross your fingers for me that I can get off the waitlist for the portfolio showcase as well as the intensives and workshops I want to take part in. Here's hoping!

Here's a quick shot of my holiday card I sent out this year featuring my badgers Tic and Tac!


Here's to a great 2013

3 comments:

Ben Clanton said...

Wonderful holiday card! I really like the design. Happy NEW YEAR!

Liz Wong said...

Happy New Year! Have fun at the Winter Conference. Wish I was going too!

Jessixa Bagley said...

Thanks you guys! Glad you like my holiday card! And I'm super stoked about the conference, Liz! I did manage to get into the illustrator intensive and the portfolio showcase. I hope I have a really good showing there!